Book lovers, join us on October 22 for
A Literary “Moveable Feast”
WNBA-Charlotte’s 3rd Annual
Book & Author Dinner
National Reading Group Month 2012
WHEN: Monday evening, October 22, 2011 / 6:00-9:00 PM
Cocktails 6:00 PM (cash bar); Dinner 6:45 PM;
Books sold before/after dinner & program
WHERE: Maggiano’s Little Italy,
SouthPark Mall, 4400 Sharon Road, Charlotte
WHAT: A “moveable feast” dinner featuring 8 critically acclaimed writers
- Both WNBA members and the public are welcome!
- TICKETS: WNBA members $45; non-members $55
- You can purchase tickets online NOW
– credit cards processed through PayPal
- You also can purchase tickets at Park Road Books, 4139 Park Road, Charlotte, 704-525-9239 – cash or check only
- Click here for our BIBLIOFEAST flyer with all the details. Download this PDF and print it out, share it with your friends, give it to your book club, etc, etc. Thanks for helping us spread the word!
The Charlotte Chapter of WNBA is sponsoring our third annual BIBLIOFEAST Book & Author Dinner in celebration of WNBA’s National Reading Group Month. Our very successful 2011 BIBLIOFEAST highlighted 9 authors and was attended by over 70 people. This year we are hosting 8 authors and more attendees in a larger space at Maggiano’s! Don’t miss the fun of meeting these outstanding writers and talking with them about their new books:
Mark de Castrique, THE 13TH TARGET, Poisoned Pen Press, mystery
Emily Colin, THE MEMORY THIEF, Ballantine Books, fiction
Debra Dean, THE MIRRORED WORLD, HarperCollins, fiction
Mary Glickman, ONE MORE RIVER and HOME IN THE MORNING,
Open Road Media, fiction
Judy Goldman, LOSING MY SISTER, John F. Blair, Publisher, memoir
Shira Nayman, A MIND OF WINTER, Akashic Books, fiction
Elena Passarello, LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT, Sarabande Books, essays
Wendy Welch, THE LITTLE BOOKSTORE OF BIG STONE GAP,
St. Martin’s Press/Macmillan, memoir
Books will be sold at the dinner by Park Road Books – cash, check, credit card.
For additional information, please contact: Susan Walker, Chapter President, email@example.com, 612-382-5868.
2012 Official NRGM Sponsors
Gold Sponsor / Premier Sponsor
Friends of National Reading Group Month